Xmas Day Xmas Day

Uhh...

they live together? o.O

Dio [Episode ix] Dio [Episode ix]

Doesn't load!

The thing doesn't work... so yeah. 0.

Jonesy177x responds:

watchu talkin 'bout? XD

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

lol cute

I loved it :P I bet they will play that song for the Twilight movie :P

I want to die :) I want to die :)

Wewt

That was great- but, are either of those movies real on youtube? I looked and couldn't find...

computer people computer people

I <3 my little computer man!

AWESOME!!
Graphics: I liked the little computer people!
Style: Original, great movie!
Sound: Nice little song =P
Violence: None, not needed.
Interactivity: I pressed play- most movies only have that. Mores not needed in a movie.
Humor: LITTLE COMPUTER PEOPLE!!!!
Overall: Great Movie!!

5/5!

a SMB3 Tale I a SMB3 Tale I

Wewt!!

All mah 5 are belong to dis! I don't care how many Mario movies they make, they never get old!

The Wilderness Guardians The Wilderness Guardians

Dut Dut Duhhh

Dude... Guthix created runescape... not saradomin... and it was called Glienor... lol choob

RuneScape Guardians RuneScape Guardians

Meh

It was a good movie but I was offended. In the temple killing scene you showed a Zamorakian alter and death in that altar room. Us Zamorakians love killing, but the thought of death in a sacred temple of the almighty lord Zamorak, I shudder at. I am a Zamorakian and I would know, and by the way, the question of what I fight for? I fight for Power, Death, and the sake of killing. Us Zamorakians will rule Runescape one day and Guthix and Saradomin shall fall! Other than that it was a godd movie I give it a 4 out of 5

Rune Pals Rune Pals

AWESOME!!

That movie was sweeeet with the awesome graphix and all and it was funny cuz that guy at the end looked like my guy on rs. It WAS my guy on rs! lol

Dad's Home Dad's Home

WOW!!

AWESOME!! I liked this movie so much it was so funny I think I busted a gut! AWESOME!! Keep em' comin dude!