move click live move click live

Ingenious

Amazing game, if you could make an more compact version, it would be an incredible preloader game.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game

Loved the game, one quick question: How do I get more traits? Like not the symptoms or resistances but the traits (other than the ones you start with).
The guide says there is 20 but it nor the tutorial explained it.

Space Runner Space Runner

Great game but I found a few bugs...

Awesome game, but, i found 2 bugs:
1. When you use a bomb it gets rid of all of them. I had 7 and used one and I lost all 7.

2.The music stops playing after a while.

Nice job, very addicting game, oh, and btw: I AM Jaden, the current #1 player and the first person to go over 100,000 points. If you play your cards right I can go ON and ON and ON! I suicided cuz i got bored; coulda stayed on longer. Great game, addicting!

shade999999 responds:

The bombs only all go away if you don't lightly tap the button. I am so sorry, but the way I used the code, I couldn't make it to where you can only use 1 at a time. Just lightly press the button. So sorry. And yes, this is a game of patience, not skill (play till you get bored, LOL!)Good job on the highscore (I may just have to beat it now).

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

WEWT!!

Hooray for Alien Hominid! Mr. Fulp, you have really outdone yourself. (hehe i said mr. fulp hehe) And Mr. Dan person dude (hehe) nice artwork

A Super Mario Soundboard A Super Mario Soundboard

nice

i found the easter egg in between hohoho and hoho and it plays music good game.

C-H-J responds:

Hidden, but good ;)

Metal Slug:Kill the Nazis Metal Slug:Kill the Nazis

Erghhhhh

That game was WAY too repetitive try having a change of scenery and different stuff that was terrible.